You create a blog and post witty informative everyday, but after 3 weeks, you are still failing to get any meaningful traffic. What can you do to generate traffic for any completely new blog? Try these ten suggestions to develop traffic.
1. Visit forums that are associated with the topic of your site. Reply to at the very least eight postings daily. Include a signature file which includes your blog URL on each item you post.
2. Every time you add a new post on your blog, ping the most important blog directories.
3. Make sure your website is optimized. Submit your website to the main search engines like yahoo to make certain that their spiders see your site on a regular basis.
4. Read and comment on at the very least 5 other blogs every day. Don?t just say, ?Nice blog? or ?Good post.? Leave meaningful comments who have some substance. Make sure you leave your site address on each comment you enter.
5. Submit your blog to the large blog directories.
6. Include a counter within your website that monitors total traffic and unique visitors. This can tell you what techniques are working best for you.
7. Add an RSS feed that folks can subscribe to on your blog post and your website (for those who have one).
8. Write articles often an distribute them towards the 20 or 25 largest article directory sites. Make sure you will include a connect to your website in the resource box.
9. Post entries on your blog each day. If you don?t have the time, do it at least three times a week. Frequent posts increases traffic and attracts search engine spiders.
10. Include a link to your blog with every email and outgoing message that you simply send.
By following a 10 tips outlined above, you are able to develop a quite a bit of traffic to your site in the relatively small amount of time.