If you do have a few full-time clients and want more, you should advertise your business by using an on-going basis. When you do that, profits funnel stays full, and also you fall into line prospects which means you consistently have new customers. Once you’ve got this funnel, getting clients become only a numbers game, and works inside your favour. You don’t have to accept any proposal with boring work even though you may need the amount of money. You are in control.
You decide your identity planning to help. You can decide your rates. You can position yourself as a consultant that solves your clients’ problems, rather than just someone looking for work. Really? Just by keeping a complete funnel? Yes, but there are 2 drawbacks. It takes time for you to have it to operate that way, and you have to get in internet marketing constantly. You need to realize that marketing your company online is an on-going process, and not something that you can do sporadically.
You can kick-start this technique by nurturing the relationships you currently have. Go through dozens of business cards that you got at various networking events. Get up-to-date with them, find out they want the services you provide, ask if they would mind going on your email list so you can keep in contact, and ask them for referrals. You can use Social Media at the same time to keep in contact. Just get dialogues going with no sales hype. Then start asking regarding business and gives an answer. Eventually you’ll be able to ask for an appointment when the dialogue goes doing this. Start with that which you had success with before. Work along with your warm market first. This can produce instant results.
Once you got results, you can start marketing to some cold market. This is how to get going: Plant your “seeds” You need several marketing method that works so that you just can get prospects in from many place. Here are twelve ideas which you can implement one by one:
1. Write a totally free report and post it to your website. It can be titled: “10 top reasons to ….” Or “5 ways you can…”
2. Join or take up a business networking group where you’ll be able to meet people and earn quality relationships.
3. Give one speech monthly that’s in connection with your niche. If you are not into public speaking, you are able to join Toastmasters and learn. This is a fantastic way to attract clients.
4. Guest blogging. Find other blogs within your niche and approach them for reciprocal guest blogging.
5. Write a novel or e-book. This is a lasting project not for that faint-hearted, and can supercharge your credibility and establish you as an authority.
6. Send out a laser targeted Direct Mail. Remember to test this first, and send for a ideal clients. Make sure you offer them something they really want.
7. Start an online magazine, ezine or newsletter. Make sure you target your clients’ needs and show how you are able to help by various examples and stories. This is a great way to hold in your prospects’ mind.
8. Partner with professionals who have services which are with yours. For example, if you are a Life Coach, develop a relationship which has a psychologist or EFT practitioner which can help your prospects in a different capacity and to whom it is possible to send referrals to and receive referrals from.
9. Sign up with a good autoresponder and write a series of 10 – 20 emails to keep in touch with prospects. These should give them some useful content on your company and exactly how you’ve helped other clients.
10. Build a second website over a related niche as internet marketing works. For example, an advanced life coach, you’ll be able to have a business related website then one for folks.
11. Join a trade association that is a good way to meet targeted prospects. 12. Write articles to establish your credibility and present great content for your website. It is all about getting in contact and staying up-to-date along with your marketplace and keeping your business, face and business looking at them so which you will be the person they associate with your niche. This will help these to refer people to you also to phone you when they need you.